Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My sOuL eXpreSS

Let me express,
Forgive me if you feel,
Let me show what happened right,
I hope you do not repeat.

I thought you really did not turn back,
After establishing our old love,
In the quiet you've got air,
Without me realizing it.

I pray for you to be happy,
Together with the people you love ,
The romance did not get to where we are,
So far only lip service.

Unfortunately ...
You build the palace of tears,
Crumble in the face of the falls my lonely,
My heart can not unspeakable destruction,
Feel myself being thrown.

Oh how sad I still remember,
Promise a sweet and romantic time,
You're asking me to be faithful,
Finally, you are changed.

Oh my brave heart,
Discover the peace of mind is,
Beaten to miss,
But what my power.

Try my eyes closed but not asleep,
Because I still remember you,
I want it so hard to forget,
Do you ever think oh dear ...







Photobucket


0 000 kuceng marie: